积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-6-7 22:27:44 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-6-8 19:18 编辑

诺瑞丁和波斯美人(4)
荷叶/
        “陛下,我去奴隶市场想给自己买个做饭的奴隶。在那里,我听说有个奴隶要价四千金币。见过后,我发现她美得无与伦比。卖她的人是诺瑞丁,就是已故元老的儿子,陛下您可记得您给了他一万个金币让他给您买个奴隶。这就是那个奴隶,他没有把她给陛下送来,而是给了他自己的儿子。他父亲去世后,诺瑞丁花光了全部家产,卖掉了一切,现在沦落到卖这个奴隶了。我把他叫过来,说:我出一万个金币,买这个奴隶,我会把她献给国王。我会同时让国王对你产生兴趣,这比你从其他商人那儿多得到点钱要有价值得多。’‘坏老头,他大声说:我把我的奴隶送给犹太人,也不卖给你。’‘但是,诺瑞丁,我告诫他:你要考虑到你这样说是对国王的不敬,国王对你父亲可是恩重如山。这些话使他更加愤怒。他像发疯一样扑向我,把我从马上扯下来,痛快地打了一顿,您瞧,打成了现在这个样子。
        说完,扫乌依把头转向一边,痛哭流涕。
        国王对诺瑞丁的愤怒被点燃了,他命令卫队长带上四十个卫兵,去查抄诺瑞丁的家,把房子拆掉,把诺瑞丁和这个奴隶带回来。有个叫桑吉尔的守门人,曾经是卡坎的奴隶,听到这个命令,他偷偷地溜出王宫,匆匆赶到诺瑞丁家,警告他带上波斯美人立刻逃跑。然后,给了他四十个金币,诺瑞丁还没来得及说声感谢,他就消失了。
        随后,波斯美人戴上面纱,他们一起出逃。谢天谢地,他们没有被发现,逃出了城。在幼发拉底河口,他们找到了一艘即将开往巴格达的船。他们一上船,船就扬帆起航。
        当卫队长到达诺瑞丁家时,他命令卫兵撞开大门,强行进去。但连诺瑞丁和波斯美人的影子也没找到,邻居也不能提供关于他们的任何消息。国王听说他们逃跑了,发布了一则公告,悬赏一千金币捉拿诺瑞丁和波斯美人,相反,私藏隐匿者,将受重罚。与此同时,诺瑞丁与波斯美人已安全抵达巴格达。当他们的船靠岸时,他们付了五个金币船费,上了岸。他们从没来过巴格达,不知到哪里去投宿。他们在底格里斯河沿岸,沿着一个高墙环绕的花园逛来逛去。大门关上了,但门前有个门廊,门廊两边各有一个沙发。我们就在这过一晚上吧。诺瑞丁说,两人躺在沙发上,很快就睡着了。
        这座花园是哈里发的,在花园中心有个大型亭阁,亭阁的沙龙里有八十扇窗,每扇窗都有一盏灯,不过只有哈里发在这过夜时才会点亮。这里只住着一个守门人,他是个叫易卜拉辛的老兵,他接到严令,要小心盘查所有进园子的人,不允许任何人坐在门口的沙发上。那天晚上他碰巧出去办一件差事。当他回来时,见两个人睡在沙发上,刚要挥拳赶他们走,但走近一看,发现是一个英俊的少男和一个美丽的少女,他决定用温和一点的方式唤醒他们。被叫醒后,诺瑞丁说自己是陌生人,只想在这里过一夜。跟我来,易卜拉辛说:我给你们找一个更好的地方住,带你们去一个属于我的华丽的花园。说完,守门人把他们带到哈里发的花园里,花园的美使这两个人充满了惊奇和诧异。诺瑞丁掏出两个金币,递给易卜拉辛,说:
        “我求你给我们买点吃的东西,我们会快乐地在一起。易卜拉辛很贪婪,他决定只花去钱的十分之一,把其余的部分留给自己。他离开时,诺瑞丁和波斯美人在花园里闲逛,他们走上了亭阁的白色大理石通道,一直走到锁着的沙龙门口,易卜拉辛回来时,他们请求他把门打开,允许他们进去欣赏一下里面的富丽堂皇。易卜拉辛同意了,他不仅拿出了钥匙,还拿来一盏灯,打开了门。诺瑞丁和波斯美人走了进去,里面的华丽让他们眼花缭乱。家俱和油画美得惊人,每两个窗子中间都有一只银臂举着一只蜡烛。
        易卜拉辛在沙发前面展开一张桌子,三个人坐在一起吃饭。饭后,诺瑞丁请老人给他们买一瓶葡萄酒来。
        “千万不要这样,易卜拉辛说:我不该沾酒。我曾四次去麦加朝圣,我已永远戒了酒。
然而,你会帮忙给我们买点酒来。诺瑞丁说:你自己不用沾酒。牵上门口拴的那头驴,到最近的酒店去,请路过的人定两坛子葡萄酒。把酒放在驴的驮篮里,赶回来。这两个金币是费用。
        一看到金子,易卜拉辛立刻动身去执行这项使命。他一回来,诺瑞丁就说:我们还需要杯子,和水果,如果你能给我们买些的话。易卜拉辛又消失了,很快就回来了,带来了一张桌子,上面摆满了金杯银杯和各色水果。然而,他退下去了,尽管他俩多次邀请他留下。
诺瑞丁和波斯美人发现酒非常好,二人尽情地喝,边喝边唱了起来。两人的嗓子都很好,易卜拉辛听了非常开心,开始远远地听,慢慢地越来越近,最后把头伸了进来。诺瑞丁一看见他,就叫他进来和他们做伴。开始老人还拒绝,但最终被说服,他进了屋,坐在紧挨着门的沙发上,后来越来越近,坐在了美人身边。美人一个劲地劝他为自己的健康喝一杯,最后,他让步了,接过了她递上的酒杯。
        老人只是假装戒酒,他像其他人一样,频繁地出入酒店,诺瑞丁建议他采取点防范措施,他一条也没采纳。一旦喝了第一杯,就很容易被说服喝第二杯,第三杯,一直到他不知自己在做什么了。直到接近午夜,他们还在喝酒,大笑,一起唱歌。
附:原文
Noureddin and the Fair Persian 4
"May it please your Majesty, I had gone to the slave market to buy myself a cook. While there I heard a slave being offered for 4,000 pieces.Asking to see her, I found she was of incomparable beauty, and was being soldby Noureddin, the son of your late vizir, to whom your Majesty will remember giving a sum of 10,000 gold pieces for the purchase of a slave. This is theidentical slave, whom instead of bringing to your Majesty he gave to his ownson. Since the death of his father this Noureddin has run through his entirefortune, has sold all his possessions, and is now reduced to selling the slave.Calling him to me, I said: "Noureddin, I will give you 10,000 gold pieces for your slave, whom I will present to the king. I will interest him at thesame time in your behalf, and this will be worth much more to you than what extra money you might obtain from the merchants." "Bad old man,"he exclaimed, "rather than sell my slave to you I would give her to aJew." "But, Noureddin," I remonstrated, "you do notconsider that in speaking thus you wrong the king, to whom your father owedeverything." This remonstrance only irritated him the more. Throwing himself on me like a madman, he tore me from my horse, beat me to his heart'scontent, and left me in the state your Majesty sees."
So saying Saouy turned aside his head and wept bitterly.
The king's wrath was kindled against Noureddin. He ordered the captain ofthe guard to take with him forty men, to pillage Noureddin's house, to rase itto the ground, and to bring Noureddin and the slave to him. A doorkeeper, named Sangiar, who had been a slave of Khacan's, hearing this order given, slippedout of the king's apartment, and hastened to warn Noureddin to take flight instantly with the beautiful Persian. Then, presenting him with forty gold pieces, he disappeared before Noureddin had time to thank him.
As soon, then, as the fair Persian had put on her veil they fled together,and had the good fortune to get out of the town without being observed. At the mouth of the Euphrates they found a ship just about to start for Bagdad. They embarked, and immediately the anchor wasraised and they set sail.
When the captain of the guard reached Noureddin's house he caused hissoldiers to burst open the door and to enter by force, but no trace was to befound of Noureddin and his slave, nor could the neighbours give any information about them. When the king heard that they had escaped, he issued a proclamation that a reward of1,000 gold pieces would be given to whoever would bring him Noureddin and theslave, but that, on the contrary, whoever hid them would be severely punished.Meanwhile Noureddin and the fair Persian had safely reached Bagdad.When the vessel had come to an anchor they paid five gold pieces for their passage and went ashore. Never having been in Bagdad before, they did not know where to seek a lodging. Wandering along the banks ofthe Tigris, they skirted a garden enclosed bya high wall. The gate was shut, but in front of it was an open vestibule with a sofa on either side."Here," said Noureddin, "let us pass the night," andreclining on the sofas they soon fell asleep.
Now this garden belonged to the Caliph. In the middle of it was a vastpavilion, whose superb saloon had eighty windows, each window having a lustre,lit solely when the Caliph spent the evening there. Only the door-keeper lived there, an old soldier named Scheih Ibrahim, who had strict orders to be very careful whom he admitted, and never to allow any one to sit on the sofas by thedoor. It happened that evening that he had gone out on an errand. When he cameback and saw two persons asleep on the sofas he was about to drive them outwith blows, but drawing nearer he perceived that they were a handsome young man and beautiful young woman, and decided to awake them by gentler means.Noureddin, on being awoke, told the old man that they were strangers, and merely wished to pass the night there. "Come with me," said ScheihIbrahim, "I will lodge you better, and will show you a magnificent garden belonging to me." So saying the doorkeeper led the way into the Caliph'sgarden, the beauties of which filled them with wonder and amazement. Noureddin took out two gold pieces, and giving them to Scheih Ibrahim said
"I beg you to get us something to eat that we may make merrytogether." Being very avaricious, Scheih Ibrahim determined to spend only the tenth part of the money and to keep the rest to himself. While he was goneNoureddin and the Persian wandered through the gardens and went up the white marble staircase of the pavilion as far as the locked door of the saloon. On the return of Scheih Ibrahim they begged him to open it, and to allow them toenter and admire the magnificence within. Consenting, he brought not only thekey, but a light, and immediately unlocked the door. Noureddin and the Persian entering, were dazzled with the magnificence they beheld. The paintings andfurniture were of astonishing beauty, and between each window was a silver armholding a candle.
Scheih Ibrahim spread the table in front of a sofa, and all three atetogether. When they had finished eating Noureddin asked the old man to bringthem a bottle of wine.

"Heaven forbid," said Scheih Ibrahim, "that I should comein contact with wine! I who have four times made the pilgrimage to Mecca, and have renounced wine forever."
"You would, however, do us a great service in procuring us some," said Noureddin. "You need not touch it yourself. Take the asswhich is tied to the gate, lead it to the nearest wine-shop, and ask somepasser-by to order two jars of wine; have them put in the ass's panniers, and drive him before you. Here are two pieces of gold for the expenses."
At sight of the gold, Scheih Ibrahim set off at once to execute the commission.On his return, Noureddin said: "We have still need of cups to drink from,and of fruit, if you can procure us some." Scheih Ibrahim disappeared again, and soon returned with a table spread with cups of gold and silver, and every sort of beautiful fruit. Then he withdrew, in spite of repeated invitations to remain.
Noureddin and the beautiful Persian, finding the wine excellent, drank ofit freely, and while drinking they sang. Both had fine voices, and Scheih Ibrahim listened to them with great pleasure-- first from a distance, then he drew nearer, and finally put his head in at the door. Noureddin, seeing him,called to him to come in and keep them company. At first the old man declined,but was persuaded to enter the room, to sit down on the edge of the sofa nearest the door, and at last to draw closer and to seat himself by the beautiful Persian, who urged him so persistently to drink her health that atlength he yielded, and took the cup she offered.
Now the old man only made a pretence of renouncing wine; he frequented wine-shops like other people, and had taken none of the precautions Noureddin had proposed. Having once yielded, he was easily persuaded to take a secondcup, and a third, and so on till he no longer knew what he was doing. Till near midnight they continued drinking, laughing, and singing together.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-6-8 19:09:02 |只看该作者
当卫给长?

不要太得意忘形了噢!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-6-8 20:47:09 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-6-8 19:09
当卫给长?

不要太得意忘形了噢!

谢老师指点,人生得意须尽欢,危机有时正是转机。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-6-8 21:01:41 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-6-8 20:47
谢老师指点,人生得意须尽欢,危机有时正是转机。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 01:25 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 27 queries .