积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-19 16:14:36 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-5-19 16:16 编辑

自我交谈的力量
荷叶/
        生活像个巨大的秋千,摆动在幸福之巅和痛苦之渊。当我们沿着痛苦的坡道滑落之时,也正是我们朝着从没感觉过的幸福的坡道加速之时。有些时候,我们会因情感受到伤害和挫折,而跌进痛苦的深渊。一个能从这种困境中站起来的人,是能战胜多重痛苦的设计师。
        当你感觉情绪低落,迷惘或迷失时,想要走出这段艰难时期,就得鼓励自己。这时,自我交谈很有效果。自我交谈就是自己和自己谈话,这对于灵魂的探索很有效果。当我们和自己交谈时,很少撒谎,因为控制着谈话的是良心。自我交谈很重要,是因为当我们听到自己的想法时,它会在心灵上留下更加深刻的印象。
        然后,我们的大脑从心灵和耳朵接收到相同的信息。这种双重鼓励很好地调节了大脑的机能。
        自我交谈是个软件,一旦合理地安装到我们的大脑上,就会产生良好的结果,给我们一个健康的心态。事实上,我们生活中发现别人多次指手划脚,建议我们好好学习,好好运动,好好生活等等。我们通常很烦这些人,对他们提出的建设性建议充耳不闻。这是因为这些建议不是发自我们内心。一旦这个声音来自你的内心,你就会全力以赴去实现它。因此,自我交谈可以改善我们的现状。每个人都有些优点,也有些弱点。
        尽管我们很少公开承认,但我们内心知道,在个人蓝图中,我们可以在某些方面做得更好。通过自我交谈,可以把这种做得更好的态度转化成现实。
        如果你性格内向,又想成为一个和你隔壁的朋友一样好交际的人,你需要做的只是自我交谈。真心实意地告诉自己我能成为他那样的人。我天生就会说话。我确实喜欢大家,和人交谈很自然。我只需准备好倾听和说话。假如你爱上一个人,想让他/她知道,你只需对自己说我全心全意地爱她。我知道她是我的唯一。如果不让她知道,对我就是严重地不公正。
        每个人都喜欢被爱,她也不例外。我只讲这两个例子。设计什么样的咒语,由你自己做主。如果你很乐观,想做得更好,自我交谈是最好的动力。因此,各位,开始自我交谈吧。
附:原文
Power of Self Talk
Life is like a big swing, dangling between the depths of happiness and sadness. As soon as we descend down the slope ofsadness, we accelerate over the ever-feel-good acclivity of happiness. At times of distress, when we aredown we slip over an abyss of emotional trauma and frustrations. One who can rise above the occasion, is the architect of many wins over sorrows.
To come above tougher times you have to pep yourself up, when you are feeling low, lost and confused. This can be done effectively by self-talk.Self-talk is a way of talking to oneself. It can be effectively used for soul searching. When talking to ourselves, we hardly lie as our conscience controls our speech. Self talk is efficient because when we are vocal about our thoughts, it makes a larger impact on our mind.
Our brain then receives the same message from the mind as well as the ears. This repetition pep talks and thoughts fine tunes the performance ofbrain.
Self-talk is a software, which when properly loaded onto our mind directs ourselves for better results and a healthy mind. Actually many times in our life, we find others advising us to do better in studies, sports, life etc. Weusually get bugged by these people and blank our ears out of their constructivesuggestions. It is because it doesn't come from within us. And when something comes from within you, you always try your best to do justice to it. Self-talkcan thus ameliorate our status. Each one of us has some good points and somebad ones.
Though we hardly admit in public, we know in our mind that we could do better in some areas of our personal landscape. This get better attitude can be converted into a practical reality using self-talk.
If you are an introvert andyou want to be the gregarious person like you friend next door, all you need todo is talk to yourself. Tell yourself with all the sincerity and emotions that"I can be like him. I am a natural born speaker. I do like people and speaking comes naturally to me. I just have to be ready to listen and speak".Suppose you love a person and want to tell him or her, then just say to yourselves "I love her with all my heart. She is the only one and I knowit. If I don't let her know, it would be grave injustice on my part.
Every person loves to be loved. Even she will. These are just some examples I have explained. It's up to you to program your own mantra. If youare highly optimistic to do better, there is no better motivator than self-talk. So guys start talking.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-5-19 19:26:55 |只看该作者
值得借鉴!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-5-20 06:21:56 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-5-19 19:26
值得借鉴!

谢老师支持。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-5-20 19:58:52 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-5-20 06:21
谢老师支持。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 23:51 , Processed in 0.062400 second(s), 27 queries .