论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-27 09:39:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-5-27 09:42 编辑

模仿与创新
荷叶/译
        盲目模仿是自我毁灭。对于那些不懂自己独特价值的人,模仿貌似很迷人;但对那些深谙自己强项的人,模仿则不可接受。
        模仿在从业之初或培养性格的起始阶段有所帮助。当我刚学做饭时,我依照菜谱做出了几盘好菜。但很快就兴味索然。我可以有自己的想法,为什么要按别人的方式去做呢?模仿榜样正如孩子自行车上的辅助轮,它们帮你起步,但你一旦掌握平衡,不依赖它们,才会骑得更快更远。
        在日常生活中,如果你下意识地选择了差的榜样,模仿会对你造成伤害。如果在儿时,你观察了一些生活很糟糕的人,你就会认为他们的恐惧和痛苦是正常现象,你就会迷恋他们的所作所为。如果不为自己做出正确选择,就会食取别人选择错误的恶果。
        在娱乐圈,我们的文化美化名人。名星在银幕上光彩夺目。但当他们走下银屏,他们的个人生活可能一塌糊涂。如果你要模仿一个人,关注他们的长处,而不是他们的性格缺陷和不可接受的行为。
        那些乐意按自己的突发奇想去创造独一无二的东西的人是值得祝福的。想想那些对你影响最深的电影、书籍、老师和朋友。他们之所以打动你,是因为他们的行为动机是灵感而不是失望。世界的改变不是因为那些做了前人做过的事的人,而是因为那些做了内心要他们做的事情的人。有创意的人有无穷无尽的想法。创造者所面临的问题不是才思的枯竭,而是如何运用那些正在扣击他们想象大门的灵感。
        研究你的榜样,接受他们所给予的礼物,丢掉不能为你所用的东西。然后你可以说“我站在了祖先的肩膀上”,我知道他们在为什么而喝彩。
   附:原文
  Blind imitation is self-destruction. To thosewho don’t recognize their unique worth, imitation appears attractive; to those who know their strength, imitation in unacceptable.
  In the early stages of skill or characterdevelopment, imitation is helpful. When I first learn to cook, I used recipes and turned out some tasty dishes. But soon I grew bored. Why follow someoneelse’s way of cooking when I could create my own? Imitating role models is likeusing training wheels on a child’s bicycle. They help you get starting, butonce you find your own balance, you fly faster and farther without relying on them.
  In daily life,imitation can hurt us if we subconsciously hold poor role models. If , as achild, you observed people whose lives were bad, you may have accepted theirfear and pain as normal and gone on to follow what they did. If you don’t makestrong choices for yourself, you will get the results of weak choices of others.
  In the field ofentertainment, our culture glorifies celebrities. Those stars look great on screen. But when they step off screen, their personal lives may be disastrous.If you are going to follow someone, focus on their talent, not their bad character or unacceptable behaviors.
  Blessed is the person willing to act ontheir sudden desire to create something unique. Think of the movies, books,teachers, and friends that have affected you most deeply. They touched youbecause their actions were motivated by inspiration, not desperation. The world is changed not by those who do what has been done before them, but by those who do what has been done inside them. Creative people have an endless resource ofideas. The problem a creator faces is not running out of materials; it is whatto do with the material knocking at the door of imagination.
  Study your role models, accept the gift they have given, leave behind what doesn’t serve you.Then you can say, “I stand on the shoulders of my ancestors”, and know what they are cheering on.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-5-27 19:50:41 |只看该作者
天下家国本同一理,所以要建设创新型国家!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-5-27 22:26:20 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-5-27 19:50
天下家国本同一理,所以要建设创新型国家!

谢老师支持。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-5-28 20:39:58 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-5-27 22:26
谢老师支持。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 09:56 , Processed in 0.046800 second(s), 27 queries .