积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-7-29 08:54:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-7-29 08:56 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(2.2
荷叶/
        搬运工按照吩咐去做,但当他把狗牵到佐蓓拉身边时,它发出尖厉的叫声,乞求地抬头望着她的眼睛。但佐蓓拉毫不在意,用鞭子抽打,直到它喘不上气来。然后,她从搬运工手里接过链子,让这条狗后腿着地,站立起来,她们悲伤地对视,直到双方都流出眼泪。然后,佐蓓拉掏出手帕,温柔地为它拭泪。此后,她吻了它。随后,她把链子交回搬运工手里,说:把它牵回壁橱,给我把另一狗牵来。
        她对另一条狗也如法炮制,与此同时,所有人都好奇地旁观。尤其是哈里发,他几乎无法控制自己,示意元老去问这一切是什么意思。但元老假装没看见,把头转向一边。
        佐蓓拉在屋子中央停留了一会儿,最后萨迪走向前,请她坐下。因为她还要表演。听到这些,阿米娜从一个黄缎盒子里取出一支诗琴,递给萨迪,萨迪边弹边唱了几支曲子。她唱累了,便对阿米娜说:姐姐,我唱不下去了,我求求你,来替替我。
        阿米娜弹了几个和弦,突然唱起歌来,她如此动情,再也控制不住自己,。扑倒在一叠垫子上喘气,撕破衣服让自己透口气。让所有在场的人惊讶不已的是,她的脖子并不像脸那样光滑白皙,而是疤痕累累。
托钵们和哈里发面面相觑,交头接耳。这一切佐蓓拉和萨迪都没有看到,因为她们正在照顾昏倒的阿米娜。
        “这到底是怎么回事?哈里发问。
        “我知道得一点也不比你多。他所问的托钵僧回答。
        “什么!你不是这家里的人吗?
        “大人,三个托钵僧一起说:我们也是第一次到这里来,只比你早到一小时。
附:原文
The porter did as he was bid, but as he led the dog to Zobeida it uttered piercing howls, and gazed up at her with looks of entreaty. But Zobeida took nonotice, and whipped the dog till she was out of breath. She then took the chainfrom the porter, and, raising the dog on its hind legs, they looked into each other's eyes sorrowfully till tears began to fall from both. Then Zobeida tookher handkerchief and wiped the dog's eyes tenderly, after which she kissed it,then, putting the chain into the porter's hand she said, "Take it back to the closet and bring me the other."
The same ceremony was gone through with the second dog, and all the while the whole company looked on with astonishment. The Caliph in particular could hardly contain himself, and made signs to the vizir to ask what it all meant.But the vizir pretended not to see, and turned his head away.
Zobeida remained for some time in the middle of the room, till at last Sadie went up to her and begged her to sit down, as she also had her part toplay. At these words Amina fetched a lute from a case of yellow satin and gave it to Sadie, who sang several songs to its accompaniment. When she was tired she said to Amina,"My sister, I can do no more; come, I pray you, and take myplace."
Amina struck a few chords and then broke into a song, which she sang with so much ardour that she was quite overcome, and sank gasping on a pile of cushions, tearing open her dress as she did so to give herself some air. To the amazement of all present, her neck, instead of being as smooth and white as her face, was a mass of scars.
The Calenders and the Caliph looked at each other, and whispered together,unheard by Zobeida and Sadie, who were tending their fainting sister.
"What does it all mean? ' asked the Caliph.
"We know no more than you," said the Calender to whom he had spoken.
"What! You do not belong to the house?"
"My lord," answered all the Calenders together, "we came here for the first time an hour before you."
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-7-29 16:36:47 |只看该作者
看来还有缘故!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-7-29 16:50:53 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-7-29 16:36
看来还有缘故!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-7-29 20:52:53 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-7-29 16:50

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:13 , Processed in 0.062400 second(s), 27 queries .