积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-3 12:45:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-3 12:54 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事5.1
荷叶/
        遭此恶运,我万分悲伤,要想安全,似乎只有一个办法,我剃光了胡须和眉毛,穿上托钵僧的衣服,这样才便于赶路而不被认出。我避开城市,一直来到威名赫赫的哈伦拉西德王国。这时,我没有理由再惧怕我的敌人了。我打算来巴格达,匍匐在殿下脚下,我觉得他一定会被我悲伤的故事所打动,为我提供帮助和庇护。
        走了几个月后,我最后来到了这座城门口。时近黄昏,我稍停片刻,环视四周,以决定脚步该迈向何方。正在犹豫不决时,这个托钵僧走过来,拦住我打招呼。和我一样,你看上去像个陌生人。我说。他回答我说对了。我刚要往下说,这个托钵僧又走了上来。他也是刚到巴格达,既然是难兄难弟,我们决定患难与共,共同承担未来的命运。
        此时,天色已晚,我们不知到何处过夜。但幸运之星领我们到了这家门口,我们冒昧地敲门,请求借宿,女士们立刻欣然同意。
这就是我和故事。
        “我很满意,佐蓓拉说:你随时可以走了。
但这个托钵僧请求留下,听一听其他两个托钵僧和另外三个人的故事,他的请求得到了允许。
        第二个托钵僧王子的故事
        “女士,这个年轻人对佐蓓拉说:如果您想知道我是怎样失去右眼的话,我得给您讲讲我一生的故事。
        当我还是个娃娃时,我父王就发现我异常聪明伶俐。他对我的教育动了很多心思。我先是学了读和写,接着又学了韩语,这是我们圣教的基础。为了更好地理解教义,导师和我读了这一教义最能干的评论家的文章,并且牢记所有涉及到先知的传统信仰。这一切都来自他朋友之口。我还学了历史,诗歌,韵律,地理,大事年表,并学了每个王子应该擅长的户外活动。但我最喜欢的还是书写阿拉伯文,很快,我在这方面胜过了所有老师,声名鹊起,远达印度。
        印度国王看到一个年轻的王子,有如此品味,顿生好奇心。他派了个信使,满载丰厚的礼物和一封热情洋溢的信,来到我父王的宫廷。我父王非常渴望与如此强大的君主缔结友谊,此外,他还认为做点旅行能够完善我的礼仪,开阔我的视野。他欣然同意,我就和这位信使一起动身去印度。由于路途遥远,路况很差,我带了少量的随从一路照顾。但是,职责所在,我带了十只骆驼,满载献给印度王的各色礼物。
        我们走了大约一个月,一天,我看到烟尘滚滚,朝我们迅速移动。靠近一看,烟尘中隐藏着五十名强盗。我们的人只有一半,且都被骆驼绊着,打斗无益,我们试图通过说明身份,要去往何方来威摄他们。但强盗们只是冷笑,说他们才不管那些呢,并不多说,狠狠地袭击了我们。我虽然身已负伤,还是抗争不懈,但最后看到抵抗毫无希望,信使和我所有的随从都已被俘,我快马加鞭,尽快逃离。一直到这可怜的畜生因身体一侧受伤,倒地身亡。我设法跳下,没有受伤。环视四周,看是否有人追来。但此时,我已经安全了,因为我想,这群强盗正忙着为分战利品而吵闹不休呢。
        我发现自己到了一个陌生的国度,我怕再次落到强盗手里,不敢回到大路上。很幸运,我的伤势并不重,尽可能的包扎一下,我赶了一天路,来到了山脚下的一个山洞。一路我摘了些野果作为晚餐,在山洞里安全地过了一夜。
附:原文
Persecuted by ill-fortune, and stricken with grief, there seemed to be only one means of safety left to me. I shaved my beard and my eyebrows, and put on the dress of a calender, in which it was easy for me to travel without being known. I avoided the towns till I reached the kingdom of the famous and powerful Caliph, Haroun-al-Raschid, when I had no further reason to fear my enemies. It was my intention to come to Bagdadand to throw myself at the feet of his Highness, who would, I felt certain, be touched by my sad story, and would grant me, besides, his help and protection.
After a journey which lasted some months I arrived at length at the gates of this city. It was sunset, and I paused for a little to look about me, and to decide which way to turn my steps. I was still debating on this subject when I was joined by this other calender, who stopped to greet me. "You, like me,appear to be a stranger," I said. He replied that I was right, and before he could say more the third calender came up. He, also, was newly arrived in Bagdad, and being brothers in misfortune, we resolved to cast in our lots together, and to share whatever fate might have in store.
By this time it had grown late, and we did not know where to spend the night. But our lucky star having guided us to this door, we took the liberty of knocking and of asking for shelter, which was given to us at once with the best grace in the world.
This, madam, is my story.
"I am satisfied," replied Zobeida; "you can go when you like."
The calender, however, begged leave to stay and to hear the histories of his two friends and of the three other persons of the company, which he was allowed to do.
The Story of the Second Calendar, Son of a King
"Madam," said the young man, addressing Zobeida, "If you wish to know how I lost my right eye, I shall have to tell you the story of my whole life."
I was scarcely more than a baby, when the king my father, finding me unusually quick and clever for my age, turned his thoughts to my education. Iwas taught first to read and write, and then to learn the Koran, which is the basis of our holy religion, and the better to understand it, I read with my tutors the ablest commentators on its teaching, and committed to memory all the traditions respecting the Prophet, which have been gathered from the mouth of those who were his friends. I also learnt history, and was instructed in poetry, versification,geography, chronology, and in all the outdoor exercises in which every prince should excel. But what I liked best of all was writing Arabic characters, andin this I soon surpassed my masters, and gained a reputation in this branch of knowledge that reached as far as India itself.
Now the Sultan of the Indies, curious tosee a young prince with such strange tastes, sent an ambassador to my father,laden with rich presents, and a warm invitation to visit his court. My father,who was deeply anxious to secure the friendship of so powerful a monarch, and held besides that a little travel would greatly improve my manners and open my mind, accepted gladly, and in a short time I had set out for India with the ambassador, attended only by a small suite on account of the length of the journey, and the badness of the roads. However, as was my duty, I took with me ten camels, laden with rich presents for the Sultan.
We had been travelling for about a month, when one day we saw a cloud of dust moving swiftly towards us; and as soon as it came near, we found that the dust concealed a band of fifty robbers. Our men barely numbered half, and as we were also hampered by the camels, there was no use in fighting, so we tried to overawe them by informing them who we were, and whither we were going. The robbers, however, only laughed, and declared that was none of their business,and, without more words, attacked us brutally. I defended myself to the last,wounded though I was, but at length, seeing that resistance was hopeless, and that the ambassador and all our followers were made prisoners, I put spurs tomy horse and rode away as fast as I could, till the poor beast fell dead from a wound in his side. I managed to jump off without any injury, and looked about to see if I was pursued. But for the moment I was safe, for, as I imagined, the robbers were all engaged in quarrelling over their booty.
I found myself in a country that was quite new to me, and dared not return to the main road lest I should again fall into the hands of the robbers.Luckily my wound was only a slight one, and after binding it up as well as I could, I walked on for the rest of the day, till I reached a cave at the foot of a mountain, where I passed the night in peace, making my supper off some fruits I had gathered on the way.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-3 19:10:16 |只看该作者
都是有来头的啊!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-3 21:36:23 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-3 19:10
都是有来头的啊!

确实如此。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-4 17:56:51 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-3 21:36
确实如此。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:23 , Processed in 0.046800 second(s), 28 queries .