积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-5 19:14:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-5 19:18 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(6.1)
荷叶/
        我打了一年多柴,一天,我走到从没去过的森林深处,来到了一个宜人的森林空地。我开始在这里砍柴,在砍一个树根时,看到了一个连在一个活动门上的铁环。我很快清理掉了周围的土,找到了一个旋梯。仓促间,我决定下去,带上我的斧头作为保护。到了底部,我发现了一个大宫殿,灯火通明,和我见过的地上宫殿一样。一道长廊由玉柱支撑,上面饰以金叶。一位夫人沿走廊朝我走来。一见她的美貌,我忘记了一切,满脑子都是她。
        为了免去她的麻烦,我迅速朝她走去,深鞠一躬。
        “你是谁?你是谁?她问:是人是鬼?
        “夫人,我是人,我答道:我和鬼一点关系也没有。
        “你怎么到这来了?她长叹一声,问道:我在这里呆了二十五年了,你是第一个访问我的人。
受到她的美貌和温柔的鼓舞,我大胆地说:夫人,在我回答您的问题之前,请允许我说我对这次见面感激不尽。这在我极度伤心时,不仅对我是一种安慰,而且可能为您提供很多幸福。随后,我告诉了她我的身世,以及我如何来到了这里。
        “唉,王子,她长叹一声,这次比刚才更加沉重,说:你猜得没错,我不愿意留在这个华丽的地方,我只是个囚犯。你一定听说过乌木之国,我是国王的女儿。我父亲想让我嫁给自己的堂兄,但在结婚的那一天,我被一个魔鬼抓走,昏迷之中来到了这里。我哭了很长时间,不能容忍魔鬼靠近我。但时间教会了我逆来顺受,现在我已习惯了他的存在。如果衣服和珠宝能让我满足的话,我应有尽有。二十五年来,每隔十天,他到我这里来一次。但如果我在其它时间需用他的帮助,只需碰一下立在门口的护身符。他下次来这里还需要五天,我希望这段时间你能赏光做我的客人。
        我被她的美貌所迷惑,没有想过要拒绝她。于是,公主带我去沐浴,穿上适合我身份的华贵服装。然后,在一个挂有印度丝绸饰物的房间里,我享用了一顿菜肴精致的盛宴。
        第二天,我们共进晚餐时,我再也没有耐心了,恳求公主挣脱羁绊,和我一起回到阳光照耀的地方。
        “你所要求的事不可能做到,她回答:但留下来吧,我们会很幸福的,你需要做的就是每到第十天,就躲到森林里。这一天,我要接待我的魔鬼主人。他忌妒心很强,不能容忍一个男人接近我。
公主,我回答道:我看只是你对魔鬼的恐惧才使你这样谨小慎微。我可不怕他,我打算打碎他的护身符。尽管你认为他很可怕,但我想让他尝尝我胳膊的力量,我在这里庄严宣誓:我要灭他全族。
公主深知这种鲁莽的后果,恳求我不要去碰护身符。如果你这样做,我们两人就都毁了,她说:我比你更了解这个魔鬼。但喝下去的酒使我神志不清,我踢了护身符一脚,它立刻成为碎片。
        我的脚刚碰到护身符,整个天空就漆黑如夜,传来一个恐怖的声音,连宫殿的地基都在晃动。瞬间,我就清醒了,知道自己闯了祸。公主!我喊道:出什么事了?
       “唉!出于对我的担心,她忘记了自己的恐惧,大声说:快跑,否则,你就完了。
        我听从了她的建议,冲向旋梯,把小斧头落在身后。但已经来不及了。宫殿的门一开,魔鬼出现了。他转身怒视着公主,愤怒地问:
附:原文
I had been a wood-cutter for more than a year, when one day I wanderedfurther into the forest than I had ever done before, and reached a delicious green glade, where I began to cut wood. I was hacking at the root of a tree,when I beheld an iron ring fastened to a trapdoor of the same metal. I soon cleared away the earth, and pulling up the door, found a staircase, which Ihastily made up my mind to go down, carrying my hatchet with me by way of protection. When I reached the bottom I discovered that I was in a huge palace,as brilliantly lighted as any palace above ground that I had ever seen, with along gallery supported by pillars of jasper, ornamented with capitals of gold.Down this gallery a lady came to meet me, of such beauty that I forgot everything else, and thought only of her.
To save her all the trouble possible, I hastened towards her, and bowed low.
"Who are you? Who are you?" she said. "A man or agenius?"
"A man, madam," I replied; "I have nothing to do with genii."
"By what accident do you come here?" she asked again with asigh. "I have been in this place now for five and twenty years, and youare the first man who has visited me."
Emboldened by her beauty and gentleness, I ventured to reply,"Before, madam, I answer your question, allow me to say how grateful I amfor this meeting, which is not only a consolation to me in my own heavy sorrow,but may perhaps enable me to render your lot happier," and then I told her who I was, and how I had come there.
"Alas, prince," she said, with a deeper sigh than before,"you have guessed rightly in supposing me an unwilling prisoner in this gorgeous place. I am the daughter of the king of the Ebony Isle, of whose fame you surely must have heard. At my father's desire I was married to a prince whowas my own cousin; but on my very wedding day, I was snatched up by a genius,and brought here in a faint. For a long while I did nothing but weep, and would not suffer the genius to come near me; but time teaches us submission, and I have now got accustomed to his presence, and if clothes and jewels could content me, I have them in plenty. Every tenth day, for five and twenty years,I have received a visit from him, but in case I should need his help at any other time, I have only to touch a talisman that stands at the entrance of my chamber. It wants still five days to his next visit, and I hope that during that time you will do me the honour to be my guest."
I was too much dazzled by her beauty to dream of refusing her offer, and accordingly the princess had me conducted to the bath, and a rich dress befitting my rank was provided for me. Then a feast of the most delicate dishes was served in a room hung with embroidered Indian fabrics.
Next day, when we were at dinner, I could maintain my patience no longer,and implored the princess to break her bonds, and return with me to the world which was lighted by the sun.
"What you ask is impossible," she answered; "but stay herewith me instead, and we can be happy, and all you will have to do is to betakeyourself to the forest every tenth day, when I am expecting my master the genius. He is very jealous, as you know, and will not suffer a man to come near me."
"Princess," I replied, "I see it is only fear of the genius that makes you act like this. For myself, I dread him so little that I mean to break his talisman in pieces! Awful though you think him, he shall feel the weight of my arm, and I herewith take a solemn vow to stamp out the whole race."
The princess, who realized the consequences of such audacity, entreated menot to touch the talisman. "If you do, it will be the ruin of both ofus," said she; "I know genii much better than you." But the wine I had drunk had confused my brain; I gave one kick to the talisman, and it fellinto a thousand pieces.
Hardly had my foot touched the talisman when the air became as dark as night, a fearful noise was heard, and the palace shook to its very foundations.In an instant I was sobered, and understood what I had done."Princess!" I cried, "what is happening?"
"Alas!" she exclaimed, forgetting all her own terrors in anxiety for me, "fly, or you are lost."
I followed her advice and dashed up the staircase, leaving my hatchet behind me. But I was toolate. The palace opened and the genius appeared, who, turning angrily to the princess, asked indignantly,
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-5 19:57:55 |只看该作者
有意思!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-6 05:55:20 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-5 19:57
有意思!

谢老师支持!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-6 16:17:26 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-6 05:55
谢老师支持!

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:40 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 28 queries .