楼主
发表于 2014-8-6 15:39:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-6 15:42 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(6.2
荷叶/
        “你这样召我来,有什么事?
        “一阵心痛,她匆忙说:迫使我求助于这个小瓶子的帮助。突然一阵眩晕,我脚底一滑,摔倒在地,砸在护身符上,把它砸碎了。这是真的。
        “你是个无耻的骗子!魔鬼叫道:这把小斧头和那双鞋是从哪来的?
        “我以前从没有见过它们,她回答道:你来得如此匆忙,也许你在路上捡的而自己都不知道。魔鬼对此报之以侮辱和拳打脚踢。我能听到公主的尖叫和呻吟。此时,我已脱掉了华贵的服饰,穿上了前一天的衣服,我打开暗门,发现自己又一次到了森林里。我没打多少柴,带着一颗充满愧疚和悲伤的心,回到了裁缝家。
        裁缝正在对我彻夜不归感到不安,见到我他很高兴。但我对我的奇遇守口如瓶。我尽快回到自己屋里,偷偷地对自己的愚蠢叹息。我正在放声大哭时,我的主人走进来,说:楼下有个老人,带来了你的斧头和托鞋。他是在路上捡的,从你昨天住的同伴那儿得知是你的,现在给你送来了。你最好下楼亲自和他说话。听到这些,我的脸色变了,我的腿开始发抖。裁缝注意到了我的变化,刚要询问原因。这时,门一开,出现了一个老人,拿着我的斧子和鞋
        “我是个魔鬼,他说:是魔王埃比利斯的外孙。这把斧头和这双鞋是你的吗?没等我回答,事实上,我也不可能回答,因为我太害怕了,他抓起了我,像闪电一样快速跳到天上,又以同样快的速度落地。他一跺脚,地就裂开了一道缝,我们发现自己到了魔宫里,美丽的乌木之岛公主也在场。但是她和我上次见到她时大不相同。她浑身是血,躺在地上,伤心地哭泣。
女叛徒!魔鬼叫道:这个男人是你的情人吗?
        她缓缓地抬起眼帘,悲伤地看了我一眼。我从没见过这个人,她慢慢地回答:我不知道他是谁。
        “什么!魔鬼大叫:你的所有痛苦都是因他而起,你还敢说你不认识他!
        “但如果我真不认识他,她答道:我为什么要说谎而要了他的命呢?
        “很好,魔鬼说着,抽出了宝剑:用这把剑,砍下他的头。
附:原文
"What is the matter, that you have sent for me like this?"
"A pain in my heart," she replied hastily, "obliged me toseek the aid of this little bottle. Feeling faint, I slipped and fell againstthe talisman, which broke. That is really all."
"You are an impudent liar!" cried the genius. "How did this hatchet and those shoes get here?"
"I never saw them before," she answered, "and you came insuch a hurry that you may have picked them up on the road without knowing it." To this the genius only replied by insults and blows. I could hearthe shrieks and groans of the princess, and having by this time taken off my rich garments and put on those in which I had arrived the previous day, I lifted the trap, found myself once more in the forest, and returned to my friend the tailor, with a light load of wood and a heart full of shame and sorrow.
The tailor, who had been uneasy at my long absence, was, delighted to seeme; but I kept silence about my adventure, and as soon as possible retired tomy room to lament in secret over my folly. While I was thus indulging my grief my host entered, and said, "There is an old man downstairs who has brought your hatchet and slippers, which he picked up on the road, and now restores toyou, as he found out from one of your comrades where you lived. You had better come down and speak to him yourself." At this speech I changed colour, andmy legs trembled under me. The tailor noticed my confusion, and was just going to inquire the reason when the door of the room opened, and the old man appeared, carrying with him my hatchet and shoes.
"I am a genius," he said, "the son of the daughter of Eblis, prince of the genii. Is not this hatchet yours, and these shoes?"Without waiting for an answer--which, indeed, I could hardly have given him, so great was my fright--he seized hold of me, and darted up into the air with thequickness of lightning, and then, with equal swiftness, dropped down towards the earth. When he touched the ground, he rapped it with his foot; it opened,and we found ourselves in the enchanted palace, in the presence of the beautiful princess of the Ebony Isle. But how different she looked from what she was whenI had last seen her, for she was lying stretched on the ground covered with blood, and weeping bitterly.
"Traitress!" cried the genius, "is not this man your lover?"
She lifted up her eyes slowly, and looked sadly at me. "I never sawhim before," she answered slowly. "I do not know who he is."
"What!" exclaimed the genius, "you owe all your sufferingsto him, and yet you dare to say he is a stranger to you!"
"But if he really is a stranger to me," she replied, "why should I tell a lie and cause his death?"
"Very well," said the genius, drawing his sword, "takethis, and cut off his head."
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-6 16:23:17 |只看该作者
魔鬼,魔力!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-6 21:47:17 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-6 16:23
魔鬼,魔力!

谢老师支持。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-7 17:20:10 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-6 21:47
谢老师支持。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:15 , Processed in 0.062400 second(s), 28 queries .