本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-13 08:33 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(9.2)
荷叶/
        “陛下,公主答道:你们还会知道许多不同寻常的事,但永远也不要去夸口。
        “好了,苏丹王问:你能告诉我必须做些什么才能解除这位王子的魔法吗?
        “当然可以,我就能做。
        “那么,把他变回原形,苏丹王大声说道:没有什么比这更让我满意了,因为我想让他成为我的大元老,我还会把他送给你做丈夫。
        “随您的便吧,公主回答。
        美貌的公主起身回到自己的房间,从那里拿来一把刀,刀锋上刻着几个希伯来文字。然后,她让苏丹王,太监总管,小奴隶和我到下面一个隐秘的宫殿里,让我们藏在环绕全殿的走廊下面,她自己站在宫殿中央。她画了个大圈,在里面写上几个希伯来文字。
        当画好了圈,写完了字后,她站在圈中间,重复念诵了几句古兰经。天渐渐黑了起来,我们感觉地就要塌了。当看到魔王的外孙这个魔鬼以一只巨大的狮子的形象出现时,我们的恐惧增加了。
        “无赖,公主喊道:你胆敢以这种可怕的形体出现在我面前,你想吓住我吗?
        “而你,狮子反唇相讥:胆子不小,竟然违背了我们永不互相干涉的郑重承诺。
        “该死的魔鬼,公主大叫:是你首先违背了我们的承诺。
        “你给我带来这么多麻烦,我要教训教训你。狮子说着,张开大口,走向前来,要吞吃公主。但公主早有预料,她跳到了一边,随手抓住了狮子的一根鬃毛,向它重复念了两三个字的咒语。一瞬间,这根毛变成了一把宝剑,公主猛力一挥,将狮子劈为两半。这两半消失得无影无踪,只剩下一个狮子头,它立刻变成了一只蝎子。公主迅速化身为一条蛇,和蝎子斗了起来。蝎子发现自己情况不妙,变成一只鹰想逃窜,但蛇立刻变成了一只更强大的鹰,飞向空中,追了上去,随后,两只鹰都从视野中消失了。
附;原文
"Sire," replied the princess, "there are many out-of-the-way things it is as well to know, but one should never boast of them."
"Well," asked the Sultan, "can you tell me what must bedone to disenchant the young prince?"
"Certainly; and I can do it."
"Then restore him to his former shape," cried the Sultan."You could give me no greater pleasure, for I wish to make him mygrand-vizir, and to give him to you for your husband."
"As your Highness pleases," replied the princess.
Queen of Beauty rose and went to her chamber, from which she fetched aknife with some Hebrew words engraven on the blade. She then desired theSultan, the chief of the eunuchs, the little slave, and myself to descend into a secret court of the palace, and placed us beneath a gallery which ran all round, she herself standing in the centre of the court. Here she traced a large circle and in it wrote several words in Arab characters.
When the circle and the writing were finished she stood in the middle ofit and repeated some verses from the Koran. Slowly the air grew dark, and we felt as if the earth was about to crumble away, and our fright was by no means diminished at seeing the genius, son of the daughter of Eblis, suddenly appearunder the form of a colossal lion.
"Dog," cried the princess when she first caught sight of him,"you think to strike terror into me by daring to present yourself before me in this hideous shape."
"And you," retorted the lion, "have not feared to break our treaty that engaged solemnly we should never interfere with each other."
"Accursed genius!" exclaimed the princess, "it is you by whom that treaty was first broken."
"I will teach you how to give me so much trouble," said thelion, and opening his huge mouth he advanced to swallow her. But the princess expected something of the sort and was on her guard. She bounded on one side,and seizing one of the hairs of his mane repeated two or three words over it.In an instant it became a sword, and with a sharp blow she cut the lion's body into two pieces. These pieces vanished no one knew where, and only the lion's head remained, which was at once changed into a scorpion. Quick as thought the princess assumed the form of a serpent and gave battle to the scorpion, who,finding he was getting the worst of it, turned himself into an eagle and took flight. But in a moment the serpent had become an eagle more powerful still,who soared up in the air and after him, and then we lost sight of them both.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-12 20:34:40 |只看该作者
不知胜负如何,单等下回分解!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-13 08:35:15 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-12 20:34
不知胜负如何,单等下回分解!

结果很惨。谢老师支持。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-13 16:29:38 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-13 08:35
结果很惨。谢老师支持。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 04:20 , Processed in 0.046800 second(s), 27 queries .