积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-16 14:42:10 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-16 14:45 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(11.2
荷叶/
        “这个预言使我父亲心生悲伤,无法克服,但并没有阻止他对我的教育非常用心,直到我十五岁生日,那是前不久的事。就在昨天,他接到消息,十天前铜像已被抛到海里,他立刻着手把我藏在这个提前准备好的地下洞穴里,答应四十天后,把我接出去。至于我嘛,我可不怕,阿吉勃王子不可能来这里找我吧。
        我听了他的故事,不禁暗自好笑,我怎么可能有意导致这个毫无恶意的少年的死亡呢,这太荒谬了。我急忙向他表示我的友好,甚至说我会保护他。请求他,做为交换,用他父亲的船把我送回我自己的国家。不用说我特别留心没有告诉他我就是他所恐惧的阿吉勃。
        这一天在我们的谈话中过去了,我们谈了各种各样的话题。我发现他是个颇有机智的少年,且有一定学识。我充当了他的仆人,当他洗漱时,我给他端着盆和水,我做饭,并把饭菜端到桌上。他不久就开始爱上了我,三十九天来,和预料一样,我们在地下过着愉快的生活。
        第四十天黎明,少年一觉醒来,非常高兴,感激危险终于过去。我父亲随时都可能来,他说:因此,我求你,给我烧盆热水,我要沐浴更衣,准备迎接我父亲。
        于是,我按他要求,端来了水,给他洗净擦干。然后,他又躺下,睡了一会儿。当他再次睁开眼睛时,他请我给他拿个西瓜和一些糖来,他要吃些,提提神。
        我很快就从剩下的西瓜里挑了一个好的,但找不到刀子来切。朝我头顶上的飞檐看,我想你会找到的。飞檐太高了,我好不容易才够到刀子,脚被床上的铺盖绊了一下,滑倒了,正好摔在少年身上,那把刀子正好刺入他的心脏。
        见到这幅惨景,我悲伤痛苦,大声惨叫。我扑倒在地,撕自己的衣服,扯自己的头发,痛苦不堪。然后,我怕被那位不幸的父亲当作杀人犯惩罚,迅速把所有东西恢复成原样,搬开了挡着活动门的大石头,离开了这个地下洞穴。
附:原文
"This prophecy struck the heart of my father with such woe, that he never got over it, but that did not prevent him from attending carefully to my education till I attained, ashort time ago, my fifteenth birthday. It was only yesterday that the news reached him that ten days previously the statue of  brass had been thrown into the sea, and he at once set about hiding me in this underground chamber, whichwas built for the purpose, promising to fetch me out when the forty days have passed. For myself, I have no fears, as Prince Agib is not likely to come here to look for me."
I listened to his story with an inward laugh as to the absurdity of my ever wishing to cause the death of this harmless boy, whom I hastened to assure of my friendship and even of my protection; begging him, in return, to convey me in his father's ship to my own country. I need hardly say that I took special care not to inform him that I was the Agib whom he dreaded.
The day passed in conversation on various subjects, and I found him a youth of ready wit and of some learning. I took on myself the duties of a servant, held the basin and water for him when he washed, prepared the dinnerand set it on the table. He soon grew to love me, and for thirty-nine days wespent as pleasant an existence as could be expected underground.
The morning of the fortieth dawned, and the young man when he woke gave thanks in an outburst of joy that the danger was passed. "My father may behere at any moment," said he, "so make me, I pray you, a bath of hot water, that I may bathe, and change my clothes, and be ready to receive him."
So I fetched the water as he asked, and washed and rubbed him, after which he lay down again and slept a little. When he opened his eyes for the secondtime, he begged me to bring him a melon and some sugar, that he might eat andrefresh himself.
I soon chose a fine melon out of those which remained, but could find no knife to cut it with. "Look in the cornice over my head," said he,"and I think you will see one." It was so high above me, that I had some difficulty in reaching it, and catching my foot in the covering of the bed, I slipped, and fell right upon the young man, the knife going straight into his heart.
At this awful sight I shrieked aloud in my grief and pain. I threw myself on the ground and rent my clothes and tore my hair with sorrow. Then, fearing to be punished as his murderer by the unhappy father, I raised the great stone which blocked the staircase, and quitting the underground chamber, made everything fast as before.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-16 17:33:22 |只看该作者
真是太不幸了!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-17 10:28:38 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-16 17:33
真是太不幸了!

这也许就是命吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-17 18:16:04 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-17 10:28
这也许就是命吧。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:12 , Processed in 0.062400 second(s), 27 queries .