积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-19 21:48:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-8-20 15:50 编辑

三个托钵僧的故事(13.1
荷叶/
        走进一扇打开的门,我发现自己到了一个大厅里,里面有四十位穿着华丽,美貌无比的年轻姑娘正在休息。她们一见到我,都起身相迎。甚至强迫我坐在最高的座位上,虽然适合我的位置应该在她们脚下。她们并没满足于此,其中一个人给我拿来了漂亮的衣服,另一人往盆里洒上香水,浇到我手上,其他人忙着给我准备点心。我吃过最精致的食物,喝完最稀有的葡萄酒后,姑娘们聚在我周围,请我给她们讲讲我的奇遇。我讲完故事,夜幕已降临。姑娘们给城堡里点上了那么多只蜡烛,使得城堡和白天没什么两样。然后,我们坐下来吃了些干果和蜜饯作为晚餐。吃完后,一些人唱歌,一些人跳舞。我太开心了,时间不知不觉就过去了。最后,一个姑娘走过来,通知我时已午夜,我一定累了,她将带我到为我备好的房间。然后,道完晚安,我就睡了。
        接下来的三十九天和第一天基本一样,但在那一段时间即将结束的时候,有天早上,按照习惯,姑娘们出现在我的房间。问我睡得怎么样。但这一次她们看上去既不开心也不微笑,而是哭成了泪人。“王子,”她们说:“我们必须离开你,我们和任何朋友分手时都没有像现在这样难。我们非常可能将再也见不到你了,但如果你有足够的自制力,也许我们还有望一见。”“姑娘们,”我答道:“我请你们告诉我,这些莫名其妙的话,到底是什么意思?”“你不知道,”一个人回答:“我们每人都是国王的女儿,是公主。我们一起住在这个城堡里,这你看到了。但每一年结束的时候,我们要去执行秘密任务,离开这里四十天。现在就是这个时候,在我们离开之前,我们会把钥匙给你留下,这样,我们不在的时候,你就不会缺乏娱乐。但我们会求你一件事。只有金色的门你不能打开,因为这关系着你的安宁和终生幸福。一旦打开那个门,我们将永远与你告别。”
        我哭着向她们保证,我会小心的,她们温柔地抱过我后,就上路了。
        虽然我很想念姑娘们,但每天我都会打开两三个没打开过的门,每一扇门后都有奇异的东西,这使我没有时间感觉无聊。有时,是一个果园,里面的水果比我父王花园里任何一个长得都要大上许多。有时是一个院子,里面种满了玫瑰,茉莉,水仙,风信子和银莲花,还有许多叫不出名字的花。或者,又是一个鸟舍,挤满了鸣禽。或是一个金库,里面堆满了宝石。但无论我看到什么,都是同类中最完美的。
        三十九天过去了,这比我想象得要快。第二天早上,公主们就会回来。但,天呢!我探索过每一个角落,除了那个被金色的门锁住的房子,已经再也没有什么东西可以让我开心了。我在这个禁地面前站了一段时间,注视着它的美丽。我突然有了个灵感,因为我打开门,不一定要进去。只要站在门外,看看里面隐藏的精彩就可以了。
        和自己的理智对抗了一会儿,我转动了钥匙。这时,一阵香气冒了出来。虽然香气怡人,但它完全控制了我,我跌倒在门槛里。这次意外并没有警醒我,我一清醒过来,有几分钟香水的影响使我摇晃起来。然后我大胆地走了进去。我发现自己进了一个大拱形房子。金色烛台上的蜡烛照亮了房子,天花板上悬挂着金灯银灯,散发着芦荟和龙涎香的香气。尽管我周围堆满了精致的东西,我的注意力却落在了立在一个角落的金马身上。这是我见过的最漂亮形状最好的动物。它的马鞍和缰绳是由大块黄金做成,做工精美。马槽的一边装满干净的大麦和芝麻,另一边盛满玫瑰水。我把马牵到门外,然后,跳上马背,一抖缰绳,但马纹丝不动。我碰了一下从马厩里捡起的开关。马一感觉到这轻微地触动,立刻展开翅膀,我刚才都没看到它还有翅膀。它先飞到惊人的高度,又回到了地上,降落在一个城堡的平台上,把我从马鞍上使劲摔了下去。它用尾巴用力一扫,我的右眼就出来了。
附:原文
Entering one of the doors which was standing open I found myself in a vasthall where forty young ladies, magnificently dressed, and of perfect beauty,were reclining. As soon as they saw me they rose and uttered words of welcome,and even forced me to take possession of a seat that was higher than their own,though my proper place was at their feet. Not content with this, one brought me splendid garments, while another filled a basin with scented water and pouredit over my hands, and the rest busied themselves with preparing refreshments.After I had eaten and drunk of the most delicate food and rarest wines, the ladies crowded round me and begged me to tell them all my adventures. By the time I had finished night had fallen, and the ladies lighted up the castle with such a prodigious quantity of tapers that even day could hardly have been brighter. We then sat down to asupper of dried fruits and sweetmeats, after which some sang and others danced.I was so well amused that I did not notice how the time was passing, but at length one of the ladies approached and informed me it was midnight, and that,as I must be tired, she would conduct me to the room that had been prepared for me. Then, bidding me good-night, I was left to sleep. I spent the next thirty-nine days in much the same way as the first, but at the close of that time the ladies appeared (as was their custom) in my room one morning to inquire how I had slept, and instead of looking cheerful and smiling they were in floods of tears. "Prince," said they, "we must leave you, and never was it so hard to part from any of our friends. Most likely we shall never see you again, but if you have sufficient self-command perhaps we may yet look forward to a meeting." "Ladies," I replied, "what is the meaning of these strange words-- I pray you to tell me?" "Know then," answered one of them, "that we are allprincesses-- each a king's daughter. We live in this castle together, in the way that you have seen, but at the end of every year secret duties call us awayfor the space of forty days. The time has now come; but before we depart, we will leave you our keys, so that you may not lack entertainment during our absence. But one thing we would ask of you. The Golden Door, alone, forbear to open, as you value your own peace, and the happiness of your life. That door once unlocked, we must bid you farewell for ever." Weeping, I assured them of my prudence,and after embracing me tenderly, they went their ways. Every day I opened two or three fresh doors, each of which contained behind it so many curious things that I had no chance of feeling dull, much asI regretted the absence of the ladies. Sometimes it was an orchard, whose fruit far exceeded in bigness any that grew in my father's garden. Sometimes it was acourt planted with roses, jessamine, daffodils, hyacinths and anemones, and athous and other flowers of which I did not know the names. Or again, it would bean aviary, fitted with all kinds of singing birds, or a treasury heaped up with precious stones; but whatever I might see, all was perfect of its own sort. Thirty-nine days passed away more rapidly than I could have conceived possible, and the following morning the princesses were to return to thecastle. But alas! I had explored every corner, save only the room that was shut in by the Golden Door, and I had no longer anything to amuse myself with. I stood before the forbidden place for some time, gazing at its beauty; then a happy inspiration struck me, that because I unlocked the door it was not necessary that I should enter the chamber. It would be enough for me to stand outside and view whatever hidden wonders might be therein. Thus arguing against my own conscience, I turned the key, when a smellrushed out that, pleasant though it was, overcame me completely, and I fell fainting across the threshold. Instead of being warned by this accident,directly I came to myself I went for a few moments into the air to shake of the effects of the perfume, and then entered boldly. I found myself in a large,vaulted room, lighted by tapers, scented with aloes and ambergris, standing in golden candle-sticks, whilst gold and silver lamps hung from the ceiling. Though objects of rare workmanship lay heaped around me, I paid them scant attention, so much was I struck by a great black horse which stood in one corner, the handsomest and best-shaped animal I had ever seen. His saddle andbridle were of massive gold, curiously wrought; one side of his trough was filled with clean barley and sesame,and the other with rose water. I led the animal into the open air, and then jumped on his back, shaking the reins as I did so, but as he never stirred, I touched him lightly with a switch I had picked up in his stable. No sooner did he feel the stroke, than he spread his wings (which I had not perceived before), andflew up with me straight into the sky. When he had reached a prodigious height,he next darted back to earth, and alighted on the terrace belonging to a castle, shaking me violently out of the saddle as he did so, and giving me such a blow with his tail, that he knocked out my right eye.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
转播转播0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

沙发
发表于 2014-8-20 16:48:37 |只看该作者
不听劝告丢了右眼,原因是贪得无厌(或是好奇无限)的结果啊!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2014-8-21 07:01:20 |只看该作者
丛中笑 发表于 2014-8-20 16:48
不听劝告丢了右眼,原因是贪得无厌(或是好奇无限)的结果啊!

老师总结得太对了,贪得无厌或是好奇无限会失去现有的美好,造成不可预知的不幸。但这是人性。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

地板
发表于 2014-8-22 16:29:24 |只看该作者
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-8-21 07:01
老师总结得太对了,贪得无厌或是好奇无限会失去现有的美好,造成不可预知的不幸。但这是人性。 ...

适可而止!
上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 23:17 , Processed in 0.093600 second(s), 27 queries .