1万

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2014-3-30 07:37:18 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ヮ成熟、羙° 于 2014-3-30 07:47 编辑

仙鹤报恩

荷叶/

很久以前,有个又诚实又善良的人,名叫家禄。他家住在一个小村庄,以打柴为生。
        在一个寒冷的冬天,地面上积雪很厚。家禄从树林里打完柴回家。时近黄昏,天越来越冷,他肩扛一袋木头,急匆匆地行走在积雪覆盖的田野上。突然,他看见雪地上有个黑黑的东西在边动边叫唤。他停下脚步,放下袋子,走过去看那是什么东西。当他走近时,雪地上的那个东西又开始叫起来。他看出那是只仙鹤,一种长着长长双腿的大而漂亮的鸟。
        仙鹤看到家禄走近时,挣扎着站了起来,家禄看出它的一只翅膀受了伤。
        “可怜的东西!他叫道:来,让我帮你。如果你呆在雪地里,会被冻死的。
        仙鹤不再挣扎,听任家禄把它拣起来。他温柔地,仔细地为仙鹤理好羽毛,把它夹在腋下,又动身回家。
        家禄是个善良的人,心地温柔。他为仙鹤感到难过。他照看着它,直到康复。然后将它放生,让它飞向空中。
        几天后的一个夜里,家禄听到有人敲门。打开门一看,发现有个姑娘站在门口。灯光下,他看出姑娘年轻美丽,冻得发抖。家禄吃惊地看着她。
        “大雪天迷了路,她温柔地说:我可以进去住一个晚上吗?
        “当然可以,快进来,别站在雪里。家禄叫道。
        他往地炉里又添了几块柴,给姑娘端来了米饭和热汤。她叫大津,和家禄一样又善良又温柔。
        第二天,来了一场暴风雨,因此,大津住了下来。家禄越来越喜欢她,大津也爱家禄的心地善良,很快,他们就结了婚。
       虽然家禄挣得不多,日子很穷,但两个人在一起很开心。除夕前的那天晚上,他俩像往常一样,坐在一起,大津注意到她丈夫在担忧着什么。
       “亲爱的丈夫,她说:你在担心什么?请告诉我。
       “……”家禄叹了口气,说:除夕就要到了,但我没有钱准备家宴,我甚至连买米买面的钱都没有了。要是有点钱该多好……”
大津默默地听着。
        “家禄,我给你织块布,她说:你可以把我织的布拿到市场上去卖,换些钱来。
        “但我织布时,不要向我屋里看,答应我不要看。
        家禄答应了,大津走进另一间屋子,开始织布。一织就是几个小时,家禄等烦了,但他很有耐心。最后,大津走出来,手里拿了块漂亮的布料。家禄从没见过这么漂亮的布料。
        第二天早上,他动身进城,在市场上把这块布料卖了很多钱。家禄一辈子都没见过这么多钱,他很激动,买了许多东西。很快,在激动中,他花光了所有的钱。于是,他回家要求大津再织一块布。他变得如此贪婪,却没有注意到大津在日渐消瘦。然而,她太爱家禄了,每次他要,都给他织一块。
        一天,家禄要求大津再织一块布,大津像往常一样,说:我给你织,但记住我织布时,别往屋里看。
        家禄答应了,他坐下来等,但很快就等烦了。他能听到织布的声音,开始自问为什么大津织布时就不能看看。一旦产生怀疑,就再也无法忍受。
        心想:如果我只看一眼,大津不会生气的。
        最后,他再也忍不住了,就从门口往里窥视。大津根本没在里面!他看到了一只瘦骨嶙峋的仙鹤,正在一片片地往下拔着自己的羽毛,把它们织进布里。家禄认出来这正是他数月前救过的那只仙鹤。
        他悄悄溜走,坐下来沉思。他很担忧,现在知道了大津的秘密,她会怎么做?
        最后,织布声停止了,大津走了出来,手里拿着两块布。
        “家禄,她伤心地说:你违背了自己的诺言。既然你知道了我是一只仙鹤,我再也不能呆在这了。拿上这两块布料,卖一块,留一块。也许这块布料会使你想起我。
        “大津,请不要离开我,家禄哭着说:没有你,我怎样生活?我爱你!
        但大津只是温柔地笑笑,摇了摇头。
        “不行,家禄,她说:我来报答你对我的善良,我留下来是因为爱上了你的仁慈心肠。但自从我给你织布以来,你变得又贪婪又冷酷。
        “我一定要走,再见。
        “请不要走,大津!可怜的家禄哭叫道:不要丢下我!我不会说出你的秘密,我再也不和你要布了。不要走!
        大津只是伤心地笑笑,挥手告别,她走出了家门。立刻化身为一只美丽的仙鹤,展开双翅,飞上天空。在家禄绝望的注视下,她越飞越高,直到再也看不见为止。
        这时,只剩下了家禄的呼唤声:大津……”
附;原文
Long, long ago, there was a good and honest man, whose name was Yohyo. He lived in a small village and worked as a woodcutter.
One cold day in winter, when deep snow lay on the ground, Yohyo was returning home from his work in the forest. Over his shoulder he carried a sack of wood, and as it was near evening and it was getting very cold, he hurried on across the snow-covered fields. Suddenly he saw something black lying in the snow-something that moved and cried. He stopped, and putting down his sack, he went to see what it was. As he got near, the object in the snow cried again,and he could see that it was a crane-a large and beautiful bird with long legs.
When the crane saw Yohyo coming closer, it struggled to rise and he could see that one of its wings was hurt.
"You poor thing!" he cried. "Come, let me help you. If you stay out here in the snow, you will die."
The crane stopped struggling and let Yohyo pick it up. Gently and carefully, he stroked the crane's feathers, and carrying it under one arm, he set off for home again.
Yohyo was a kind man with a gentle heart and he felt sorry for the beautiful crane. He looked after it until it was well again, and then he set it free to fly off into the sky.
One night, a few days later, Yohyo heard someone knocking ant thedoor. When he opened the door, he found a woman standing in the snow. By the light of his lamp, Yohyo could see that she was young and beautiful, and shaking with cold. Yohyo stared at her in surprise.
"I have lost my way in the snow," she said, in a sweet and gentle voice. "May I come into your house and stay for the night?"
"Yes, yes, of course! Come in at once, out of the snow," cried Yohyo.
He build up the fire again with fresh wood, and brought the young woman rice and hot soup. Her name was Otsuand she was as kind and gentle as Yohyo himself.
The next day there was a storm and so Otsu stayed on at the house and Yohyo grew to   love her. Otsu, also, loved him for his gentle heart, and soon they weremarried.
Yohyo and Otsu were happy together, although Yohyo earned only a little money and they were very poor. One night, just before New Year' Eve, they were sitting together asusual, when Otsu noticed that her husband was worrying about something.
"My dear husband," she said. "What are you worrying about? Please tell me."
"Well…" sighed Yohyo. "It is nearly New Year' Eve, but I cannot make any preparation for the feast because I have no money. I have not even enough money to buy rice and cakes. How I wish I had some money…"
Otsu listened to him silently.
"Yohyo, I will weave for you," she said. "You cantake the cloth that I weave and sell it at the market to earn some money."
"But, please do not look into the other room, while I am working,promise me that you will not look in?"
Yohyo promised, and Otsuwent into the other room and began to weave some cloth. She was working forhours and Yohyo get tired of waiting, but he was patient. At last Otsu came out with a piece of beautiful cloth in her hands. It was the most beautiful cloth thatYohyo had ever seen.
The next morning he set off to the market in the town, and sold the pieceof cloth for a lot of money. Yohyo had never had so much money in his life. He was very excited and he bought many things with it. Soon, in his excitement, hehad spent all the money, so he went home and asked Otsu to weave another piece of cloth. Sogreedy did he become, that he did not notice that the more she worked, thethinner Otsu became. However, as she loved Yoho very much, she wove new cloth for him everytime he asked for it.
One day Yohyo asked for some cloth once again, and Otsu said, as usual, "I will weave for you but remember your promise-don't look into the other room while I am working."
Yohyo promised and sat down to wait but he soon got tired of waiting forher. He could hear the sound of weaving, and he began to ask himself why he could not look in at Otsu,while she was working. Once he began to have doubts he could not stop himself from looking in.
He thought, "Otsu won't be angry with me if I look in only for a moment."
Finally, he could wait no longer. He crept to the entrance of the other room and looked in. Otsuwas not there at all! Instead, he saw a very thin crane which was pulling off its feathers and weaving them into the cloth. Yohyo recognised it as the verysame crane whose life he saved so many months ago.
He crept away again and sat thinking quietly. He felt very anxious-what would Otsudo, now that he knew her secret?
At last the sound of weaving stopped, and Otsu came out of the room with two pieces of cloth in her hands.
"Yohyo," she said, sadly. "You have broken your promise tome. Now that you know that I am a crane, I cannot stay here any longer. Takethese pieces of cloth, sell one, and keep the other. Perhaps it will remind you of me."
"Please Otsu,don't leave me," cried Yohyo. "How can I manage to live without you?I love you!"
But Otsu only smiled gently and shook her head.
"No, Yohyo," she said."I came here to reply you foryour kindness to me, and I stayed for love of your gentle heart. But since I have been weaving for you, you have changed and become greedy and hard."
"I must go, goodbye."
"Don't go, please, Otsu!"cried poor Yohyo. "Don't leave me alone! I won't tell your secret. I won’t ask you for any more cloth. Don't go!"
Otsu just smiled sadly again and waving goodbye, she stepped out of the door. At once she changed into a crane and opening her beautiful wings, she flew up into the sky. As Yohyo watched in despair, she rose higher and higher into the sky, until she could be seen no more.
Then there was only the sound of Yohyo' voice calling, "Otsu! Otsu!…"

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

发表于 2014-3-30 22:14:51 |显示全部楼层
善良的天鹅——有恩必报,
贪心的人儿——自食其果。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

1万

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2014-3-31 11:45:40 |显示全部楼层
丛中笑 发表于 2014-3-30 22:14
善良的天鹅——有恩必报,
贪心的人儿——自食其果。

谢老师鼓励。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

版主

发表于 2014-3-31 22:10:02 |显示全部楼层
ヮ成熟、羙° 发表于 2014-3-31 11:45
谢老师鼓励。

上敬父母,下爱妻儿,这是人理。  大爱祖国,小爱百姓,这是公理。  天下万物,亲如一家,这是天理。  人生一世,忠义是本,仁善是源。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|心云驛站   

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 00:58 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 28 queries .